Join us on August 4 for Barks on Tap!
Due to the size of the event volunteers will be on hand to monitor play to do our best to have everything run smoothly. If you are asked to give your dog a break, leash up and step OUT of the park. Leigh from OpBarks is a trainer and will be at the park, feel free to ask her questions while you sip and have fun!
We want to make sure everyone enjoys themselves, but please follow these simple ground rules…
- Proactively give your dog breaks from play.
- If you are asked to give your dog a time out = leash your dog up and leave the park for a brief walk. Do not just leash up and stay within the park.
- No intact dogs, no exceptions
- No outside food or treats are allowed at the event
- Alcohol may only be consumed in the dog park.
- Credit cards and cash accepted.
- Be sure to bring ID and enjoy beers with your pup and other dog park friends!!
- Meet your neighbors! Sip and enjoy!