Thank you for your interest in joining Seger Dog Park!
Did you know...
- That Seger Dog Park is primarily member supported? The dog park receives NO FUNDS from the City of Philadelphia.
- That the dog park would not and could not exist without your help?
Please click on the "Join/Renew/Donate!" button below to join, renew your membership to the park, or to donate to our cause. You will be prompted for your contact information and automatically added to our email list after donating. If you are renewing your membership, we ask that you fill out the form again so we can keep your information up to date - we appreciate your understanding! Alternatively, membership checks may be mailed to:
Seger Dog Park
622 S. 4th St. STE 1
Philadelphia, PA 19147-9997
$50 for a household membership (1 dog included)
$25 for a student, senior citizen, or dog walker membership (1 dog included)
$5 per additional dog
Many companies match non-profit donations made by employees. Check with your company to see if they will match your contribution to Seger Park Dog Owners Association!
Membership Benefits Include:
- Knowing that you are supporting a community based organization that provides a safe, off-leash outdoor space for city dogs
- Voting rights, which entitles you to run for the Board, vote in elections and participate in voting-member only events
- Tax deductible donation
- A membership card that grants you access to discounts from our local business partners. See current partners on the Member Perks page.
Seger Dog Park is a public space and users are not required to be members, however, we strongly encourage all users to become members as the park and its volunteer board relies almost solely on member donations for maintenance and improvements. With your support we can keep the park looking beautiful and operating to the level that the community has come to expect and appreciate. Come try the dog park out for a few weeks before joining to see if it's for you!
Already a member but not on our email list? Sign up below to stay informed of the events in the park!